Joey "SHITHEAD" Keithly (D.O.A.) Acoustic Performance & Signing













Joey
"SHITHEAD"
Keithly (D.O.A.)
Acoustic Performance & Signing
@ Vacation Saturday June 18th 3pm

Back when I started out as an eleven year old kid, learning to play the drums, I never thought I would be running my own record label, but here I am. It just goes to show you can accomplish anything if you set your mind to it. Some people ask me why would I want to run a label? Well here's why! I get to put out the records I like, when I like and no mealey-mouthed, two-bit record exec, can say shit about it! It goes right to the heart of my philosophy, BE YOUR OWN BOSS!
I first started Sudden Death Records in 1978, as a way to put out the first DOA record, the 7" EP "Disco Sucks". We knew way back then that nobody was going to come along and hand us a big fat cushy record deal. We knew we would have to fight for everything that we got. So that's what we did, D.I.Y. Do It Yourself man!

- Joey Shithead Keithley